Wake up call: 8am
Following a second late night, it was a struggle to wake up. But it was our last day in Disney and almost time for our character breakfast experience. We had booked into Plaza Gardens, in the Disneyland Parc for a breakfast and chance to meet some of our favourite characters.
As we made our way from our hotel to the park entrance, luggage in tow, we headed on over to guest services to leave our bags in the storage room next to the Disneyland hotel. Once through the gates, we made it to our 9:45 booking with a couple of minutes to spare.
Mickey Mouse ✔️
Daisy Duck ✔️
Full on bacon and scrambled eggs, we left Plaza Gardens in time to catch the Jungle Book Jive for the third time. I cannot describe how much fun these shows are. You can relax, enjoy the atmosphere, the music and feel the magic of Disney. It was a great time to let breakfast digest before we wandered the park for the last time.
We hopped in the queue for Hyperspace Mountain, which was a lot of fun. We then walked through to Fantasyland to wander and take some time to explore without being rushed. Best of all, and to finish our trip we spent an hour inside the Disneyland Hotel. Sat in Cafe Fantasia with a super juice, it was the perfect way to re-charge before we left the resort.
Before we knew it, time had flown by and it was time to get our train, get into the airport and fly home.
Advice for spending your time on the last day (if you have a late flight):
1. Wear something comfortable – you may wish to travel home in your day outfit to avoid having to find somewhere to get changed (if your already checked out).
2. Take it slow – chances are you have already spend days rushing around to see and do everything, make sure you have time to enjoy your surroundings.
3. Make a list – think about what you haven’t done, can you get these ticked off in the last few hours?
4. Look at storage – do you have somewhere to store your bags during the day? You don’t want to have to walk around with your cases in tow.
5. Take photos – get lots of photos and build your holiday album with any shots you missed in the previous days.
CDG – BHX.
Here are some of my favourite photos from Day 3 🏰📸:
Follow me on Instagram for more snaps @crohnswithme